DJ LEIGH HENRY
Leigh's DJ style could best be described as tasteful, energetic, engaged and fun with personable, appropriate and professional emceeing. His approach is the “non-invasive” school of DJing - which basically means putting the emphasis on creating a fun party with great music rather than being all about a larger-than-life personality, games and gimmicks.
DJ BP - BILL PIACITELLI
Leigh Henry Music welcomes DJ BP on board! William Piacitelli started as a DJ at the age of 12 and eventually parlayed his passion for music and entertaining into a successful career. His love for great music and his drive to ensure every party is an event to remember continues to make him a DJ in huge demand. For DJ BP, being creative with music is the most important thing which is why his eclectic taste and his ability to read the vibe makes him the right DJ for every event. It’s all about the perfect mix and the smooth transitions.
WHAT YOU GET:
- A library of over 60k songs spanning eight decades in all styles and era including totally up-to-date current radio hits.
- Top quality sound, lighting (EV & QSC speakers, Mackie board, Behringer amp, Chauvet lighting)
- Collaboration on music (online songlist accessible on this website). Let us know your favorites, your “must play” list, your “do NOT play or you’re toast” list and we’ll mix’em right!
- Detailed planning and preparation on event timeline and announcements (online planning portal on this website) and all things pertaining to the DJ’s role at your party.
- Coordination with banquet staff or caterer throughout the event
AND EXPERIENCE COUNTS!
With over 25 years experience as a DJ and hundreds of weddings, private, corporate, school, country club and charity events later, Leigh Henry Music has learned how to take all those very important components and make them work for YOUR event.
"Went above and beyond every expectation we had!
... They made the event so special, unique and memorable. You know when people are having fun because they don’t want to leave!!"